Ysgubor Bryncaerau is a converted barn, full of character with original beams and an exposed stone wall, and original stable door. It was part of a working horse farm until the eighties.
- The Barn can sleep 4 comfortably and also has a sofa bed.
- It has one large double bedroom, that has plenty of room for a travel-cot.
- A mezzanine* called “Y cwtch” meaning cuddle in Welsh, with a low oriental double bed.
- Kitchen and dining area.
- Lounge area with a 37” inch Television.
- Utilty room with a washing machine, iron and ironing board
- A small garden, with garden furniture
- free wifi, sky freeview, dvd player, iron, microwave, hairdryer, travel cot, high chair, washing machine
*Please note, the mezzanine is unsuitable for young children and less mobile guests. Regrettably there is no disabled access, as it’s a first floor character property.